I work hard to keep my prices competitive so that small businesses can get the website functionality they want and need. Whether you’re starting from scratch or you already have an existing website that needs work, there is a solution for you.
Brand New Website
I charge a flat fee to get your website up and running, and once it’s ready to go, I offer a couple of different maintenance options in order to keep your site current using the plan that works best for you.
The following pricing is for a basic website setup. If you need an e-commerce solution (selling more than 4 products online, shopping cart, inventory management, etc.), contact me! Additional costs will apply, and I can give you an idea of what to expect depending on what you need. There are a variety of wonderful e-commerce platforms available. Price structures vary according to individual needs, so it is impossible to provide comprehensive pricing for all scenarios here.
*I require a 50% non-refundable deposit ($249.50) on new websites. Your deposit will reserve your project position and count towards your final invoice.
New Website Setup – $499
- One year’s domain registration and hosting
- Design consultation
- Site design includes…
- 10 pages
- 30 images
- 4 contact forms
- 4 PayPal buttons
- Blogging option
- Map to your location
- Contact information and hours
- “Follow” buttons
- Links to your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Links to business partners (or other websites of your choosing)
- Includes Ongoing Maintenance for 12 months from project start date
- Need more? Contact me for a quote!
Domain registrations are good for one year. When I start working on your new website, the first thing I will do is register your domain name (this is the project “start date”). Over the next 12 months, you will need to let me know if I should re-register your website for you (using one my paid maintenance plans) or if you’re going to take over your website (free plan). If your domain is not re-registered at the end of 12 months, your website will go down.
(Maintenance is not very fun, is it?! Designing a new website is so much more exciting! But we don’t want to lose all that hard work…)
- You Do All Maintenance – $0
- This is a turnkey option for people who want their website designed and set up and want to take over from there. Everything is turned over to you – your website, content, blog, domain registration, and hosting.
- You will need to be familiar with the WordPress.com platform, or you will need to learn it so you can make updates to your website going forward.
- Ongoing Maintenance – $25 annually + $30 per hour
- $25 covers your annual domain registration and hosting and will be billed annually when your registration is due
- $30 per hour for ongoing updates to your website on an as-needed basis; includes things such as…
- Adjustments to your existing website
- Creation of new website pages and features
- Changes/additions to contact forms
- Adding/removing images
- Any required structural changes to your website
- Other changes you may need
Sometimes a business has outgrown its old website. Or maybe your website never really quite got off the ground. (I run into this a lot.) Sometimes clients need new functionality, e-commerce, a major overhaul, or just minor tweaks. I’ve worked with clients in all of these situations and am happy to work on your existing website so that it does what you want it to.
I charge $30 an hour for design work to existing websites. If you need new features that your current website does not support, additional third party costs may apply (for example, launching a new online store). There can be a lot of price variability in these situations depending on 1) the website platform you’re currently using and 2) the type of functionality you need. Contact me to discuss your unique situation, and I can make some recommendations on what might work well for you. Then you can decide whether or not to proceed, no obligation.
Please check out my work or complete the New Client Questionnaire to get started!